A Musician's Life

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 10, 2006

FAST and FURIOUS.... MRM Drift

  • MIDI...MIDI...MIDI in all aspects :D(sorry, under construction)



  • I've never felt rushed in my entire life....

    Being a MIDI Musician and a Wedding Coordinator in One! Most of my friends know that I've been doing a lot of things these past days and one is the coordination of all that will have to happen on my wedding... from invitation to Music...from souvenir to people who will be in the entourage...hirap pala! I've almost had a "mind stroke"(meron ba nito?) ....Pero Trinangkaso talaga ko from my birthday to my wedding...grabe...hinawaan ko pa misis ko tska anak ko...bagsik talaga,hehe.

    Since i have no instrumentalist, i have to sequence all the songs...HAAYYY!!! And it had to be in correct order as the songs of the holy mass are sang.

    Medyo ngkagulo nga lang sa songs kc d pa sanay sa order of mass songs yung singer ko, who happens to be my brother's girlfriend, pero ok na rin.

    Thank GOD, mission accomplished! Kakapagod.... pero kung plinano ng Diyos, let it be.


    Sa mga kumpare't kumare ko...wala pa po si Kurt e. Baka next week pa,kaya me panahon pa para mg shopping ng regalo hahaha, joke lang po...pasyal ko na lang sya dito nxt week cguro.

    ______________________________________________________

    A Site with Extreme Quality of Music and all usage of it(From Mobile to Film to Ringtone to Score.Where the author, musicians and other artists share their craft...:D
    ______________________________________________________

    1 Comments:

    • kahit anong hirap pa yan... the prize is worth it... biro mo u are blessed with 2 gifts now... belated happy birthday pare! ;)

      congrats...

      painom ka naman ;)

      By Blogger leesia, at Monday, July 10, 2006 3:41:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home